Are you looking for a part-time, fun and flexiable work-from-home opportunity that fits well around your family life?
Are you keen to set up your own business and be your own boss but still want support to help you along the way?
Baby & Children’s Market Ltd. is a well respected and established national company set up in 2010 that run high quality nearly new baby & children's markets across the United Kingdom. Our regular markets provide the local parental community with a great opportunity to reduce their costs of raising a growing family by coming along and setting up a pop up stall to sell on their high quality nearly new baby and children's items to money savvy parents keen to save a fortune on children's items.
Along with local Mums & Dads who attend our events we also have a number of local businesses in the children's industry we support that showcase and selling their unique products and services at each event.
Due to the popularity and high demand for our events to expand we are on the look out for self motivated, business minded self employed Event Managers to join our growing team.
Since starting our recruitment program in January 2011 we now have 40 franchisee's on board running their own established events from the South to the North of the UK. We are attracting a wide range of people from Mums and Dads to people who already have businesses in the baby and children's industry in our team, but all have one thing in common. They believe that the Baby and Children's Market concept is truly benefiting local families and the environment in the areas where they have established markets in.
Baby & Children's Market team members are very passionate about helping the parental community make and save money along with helping the environment by reducing waste in their local areas.
Setting up your own home based business is exciting but also very daunting and risky when going it alone. By coming onboard and joining a well respected and established business that will provide you with ongoing support and guidance to ensure your new business venture is a low risk to you and successful long term.
An Event Managers main responsibility will be to ensure your events are well promoted and advertised so you gain lots of stall bookings along with attracting hundreds of shoppers through your doors on market day to ensure it's a success for both yourself and your customers.
Your other duties will be to:
- Finding suitable venues
- Processing stall bookings / invoicing sellers
- Promote and advertise events using various forms of advertising tools that have proven successful.
- Building relationships with local baby & children’s businesses in your area and nationally.
- Manage and run a successful event on market day.
The good thing about taking on a business opportunity such as this is that you can work around your families needs, creating that work / life balance. You choose the hours that suit you and your family.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We are looking for self-driven enthusiastic individuals who are outgoing, friendly, hard working and have a inner determination to succeed. Our business model suits an individual who is self motivated and keen to set up their own home based business that is fun, flexible and works well around their family life. Ideally you should have a good local knowledge of your area, where family friendly businesses are located and where parents (mums) hang out!
What we require from you:
- The time to put into a new business to ensure it’s succeeds.
- Have great organizational skills and not afraid of hard work.
- Ideally you will have sound knowledge of online social media professionally or personally.
- Have good computer skills and experience using the Internet is essential.
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written english.
- Be friendly, flexible and customer focused.
- Someone that is outgoing and good at building relationships in the community.
- Motivation and drive to succeed.
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- You have a full driving licence and access to a car.
*Our business model is suited to people who work part-time or stay at home mums looking to run their own home based business.
The sort of person that will succeed in this business are self-driven and have initiative and a willingness to work hard at promoting themselves and their events. The more time and marketing effort is put into your events, the more potential remuneration is achieved.
Set up cost to you?
We have been operating our markets for 5 years now and with the help of our franchisee's we now have regular events running from the South to the North of the United Kingdom. What we provide you is a ready made successful business model that has been tested and proven successful for not only us but our franchisee's. You will receive ongoing support and guidance from head office but also experienced franchisee's.
To join our team their is a low cost joining fee!
What you receive so your up and ready to go?
- Exclusive territory consisting of up to 5 market towns of your choice pending availability. *Options to expand territory are available depending on territory performance and availability.
- x 1 large 6ft outdoor professional banner
- x 1 printed T-Shirt with company logo
- All the marketing resources, templates and documentation you will require to get you up and running!
- Baby and Children’s market email account/address.
- Use of our website (Dedicated area for your county)
- Dedicated Franchisee Forum to share and receive informative information and support.
- Use of our Facebook County pages (60,000 + followers and growing) and Twitter to entice customers in your local area at attend your events.
- Opt-in email marketing mailing list that keeps our customers up to date with when and where our events are on each week.
- Use of our professional branding for flyers/posters and promotional material.
- Use of our business contacts (insurance, printers, artwork desiger, accountants)
- Use of our baby and children’s industry contacts.
- Ongoing support to help you every step of the way.
**Plus we have proven additional income boosting opportunities made available to experienced Baby & Children's Market franchisee's to increase revenue.
Why go it alone, when you can be part of an established well respected award winning fast growing UK brand that provides you with ongoing support from us and from our experienced Event Managers along the way.
We have done all the hard work so we can provide you with a ready made successful business opportunity that you can start when ready!
To date we have received national coverage in well know publication such as Emma's Diary, Mothercare's Gurgle Magazine, Mother & Baby Magazine, Families Magazine, Primary Times Magazine, ABC Magazine, Raring to Go Magazine a variety of local newspapers and parenting magazines. Coverage on local radio stations across the UK.
As our brand awareness grows nationally in the coming years so does your small business grow with it.
How to apply?
If this opportunity looks like it is of interest to you and you would like to find out more about becoming a part of our growing team then please complete the form below and we will be in touch with further details.