Introduction to Baby & Children’s Market Franchise.
Baby & Children’s Market plans to Franchise arose out of its growing success across Berkshire. Realising that the further afield we went from our home town the harder it was to create the really successful events that we wanted it seemed only natural to bring on new people in their own towns running their own markets. We quickly realised that what we could share the success of our business with other like-minded parents and continue to have successful community based markets across the country.
Becoming a Franchisee in any business provides the excitement of setting up your very own small business whilst having the re-assurance that those who have gone before you will share all their learning’s. The ongoing support also ensures your venture in to business is as low risk as possible and you always have someone there to talk through the challenges you face.
Since starting our Franchisee program in January 2011 we now have 40 franchisees on board running events from the South to the North of the UK. We are attracting a wide range of people from Mums and Dads to people who already have businesses in the baby and children's industry in our team, but all have one thing in common. They believe that the Baby and Children's Market concept is truly benefiting local families and the environment in the areas where they have established markets in.
The markets provide local parents a great opportunity to save a fortune by buying excellent quality nearly new items plus parents can book a stall to sell their unwanted pre-loved kids items that are no longer needed and looking for a new home which encourages recycling rather than throwing these items out. Our events also support local businesses by offering them an opportunity to showcase and selling their unique products and services at each event.
We don’t want anyone coming into this thinking that setting up such a business will be an easy ride. Setting up any business has its challenges. What is guaranteed though is that the more you put in the more you will gain.
When taking on a Baby & Children’s Market Franchise the type of things you will need to do include:
- Finding suitable venues
- Advertising and marketing your events.
- Processing stall bookings / invoicing
- Building relationships in the local baby & children’s industry.
- Managing a successful event on market day.
The good thing about taking on a Franchise such as this is that you can work around your families needs, creating that work / life balance. You choose the hours that suit you and your family.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We are looking for self-driven enthusiastic individuals who are outgoing, friendly, hard working and have a inner determination to succeed. Our business model suits an individual who is self motivated and keen to set up their own home based business that is fun, flexible and works well around their family life. Ideally you should have a good local knowledge of your area, where family friendly businesses are located and where parents (mums) hang out!
What we require from you:
- The time to put into a new business to ensure it’s succeeds.
- Have great organizational skills and not afraid of hard work.
- Ideally you will have sound knowledge of online social media professionally or personally.
- Have good computer skills and experience using the Internet is essential.
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written english.
- Be friendly, flexible and customer focused.
- Someone that is outgoing and good at building relationships in the community.
- Motivation and drive to succeed.
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- You have a full driving licence and access to a car.
*Our business model is not suitable to people who work full time.
The sort of person that will succeed in this business are self-driven and have initiative and a willingness to work hard at promoting themselves and their events. The more time and marketing effort is put into your events, the more potential remuneration is achieved.
The cost to join our franchise?
We have been operating our markets for over 4 years now and with the help of our franchisee's we now have regular events running from the South to the North of the United Kingdom. What we provide you is a ready made successful business model that has been tested and proven successful for not only us but our franchisee's. You will receive ongoing support and guidance from head office but also experienced franchisee's.
To join our team their is a joining fee of £250 which includes all of the below as part of your fee:
- Up to 5 market locations within your exclusive territory. Options to expand territory are available depending on territory performance and availability.
- All the marketing resources, templates and documentation you will require to get you up and running!
- Baby and Children’s market email account/address.
- Use of our website (Dedicated area for your county)
- Dedicated Franchisee Forum to share and receive informative information and support..
- Use of our Facebook County pages (60,000 + followers and growing) and Twitter to entice customers in your local area at attend your events.
- Opt-in email marketing mailing list that keeps our customers up to date with when and where our events are on each week.
- Use of our professional branding for flyers/posters and promotional material.
- Use of our business contacts (insurance, printers, artwork desiger, accountants)
- Use of our baby and children’s industry contacts.
- Ongoing support to help you every step of the way.
Why go it alone, when you can be part of an established well regarded fast growing UK brand that provides you with ongoing support along the way.
We have done all the hard work so we can provide you with a ready made successful business opportunity!
It's a fun, flexible and rewarding business opportunity that works well around your family life.
**Only looking to set up one market location in your home town or to run a market to raise money for charity? If so, feel free to get in touch to discuss our options.
How to apply.
If this opportunity looks like it is of interest to you and you would like to find out more about becoming a part of our growing team then please complete the form below and we will be in touch with further details.