Work-from-Home Event Managers required UK Wide
Are you looking for a part-time, fun, flexible work-from-home opportunity that fits well around your family life?
Are you dreading returning to work following the end of your maternity leave?
Perhaps you are already back at work and have struggled with the constant juggling of drop-offs/picks ups and the stress that being a working mum brings.
Would you like to be a stay-at-home mum but also run your own business from home that provides you with:
🔅 flexible hours you choose
🔅 never miss a play or event at school
🔅 you can give yourself a pay rise
🔅 you choose your holiday/time off
🔅 you can work from wherever you want
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to any of the above, then perhaps it’s time for a change.
Firstly, we would like to thank you for your interest in joining the original and successful long-standing Baby and Children’s Market franchise opportunity and hope you find the following information helpful in deciding if our flexible, rewarding and fun franchise opportunity is right for you and your family.
My husband and I launched the very first UK Baby & Children’s Market nearly new sales franchise concept in Berkshire back in November 2009. Over the years our 9-year-old son has gained so much from us running the events along with us saving a fortune on toys, clothes, and equipment.
So much has happened since we started our first Baby & Children’s Market in Berkshire which seems a long time ago now. Over the 9 years, we have seen it grown beyond our expectations with the help of our fantastic team of franchisees. A lot has been learned along the way and a lot of fun has been had expanding our business across the UK.
Our mission and passions are to:
- Provide the parental community with a regular pop-up market to buy and sell on quality nearly new children’s items from birth to 8 years all under one roof.
- Help the local parental community make and save money for their growing families. Provide the community with a friendly, well-organized and professional service.
- Help the environment by encouraging families to reduce waste by recycling their pre-loved and unused children’s items.
Now in 2019, we are currently operating Baby & Children’s Market nearly new sales in over 600 towns from the North to the South of the UK thanks to our dedicated and hard-working team of franchisees (Mums & Dads) that have helped us expand across the country over the past 9 years.
We gain a lot of enjoyment putting on our markets that have such a great community feel. It’s helping the parental community save a fortune on children’s items plus encourages recycling at the same time.
As an Event Manager, you will be required to source out a suitable venue, advertise extensively to ensure you gain stall bookings and good attendance in the local area and run the market on the day.
We will guide you through the process every step of the way with setting up your own Baby & Children’s Market business, from sourcing & booking a venue to marketing the event and running it on the day with clear step by step instructions.
A large percentage of your time is taken up in marketing the event using various forms of advertising.
The majority of our advertising is done online and can easily be done during the evenings after the children have gone to bed, during school time or nap time.
This involves listing your event on various websites, building up a fan base on your county Facebook and Twitter page along with posting on parenting forums, etc. We will provide you with a list of suggested sites to start you off while you build up your own local contacts.
The key role in running events:
- Finding suitable venues
- Processing stall bookings / invoicing sellers
- Promote and advertise events using various forms of advertising tools that have proven successful.
- Building relationships with local baby & children’s businesses in your area and nationally.
- Gaining advertising and sponsorship opportunities through local businesses that will increase your income.
- Manage and run a successful event on the market day.
The good thing about taking on a business opportunity such as this is that you can work with your families needs, creating that work/life balance. You choose the hours that suit you and your family.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We are looking for self-driven enthusiastic individuals who are outgoing, friendly, hardworking and have an inner determination to succeed. Our business model suits individuals who are self-motivated and keen to set up their own home-based business that is fun, flexible and works well with their family life. Ideally, you should have a good local knowledge of your area, where family-friendly businesses are located and where parents (mums) hang out!
What we require from you:
- The time to put into a new business to ensure it succeeds.
- Have great organizational skills and not afraid of hard work.
- Ideally, you will have sound knowledge of online social media professionally or personally.
- Have good computer skills and experience using the Internet is essential.
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written English.
- Be friendly, flexible and customer-focused.
- Someone that is outgoing and good at building relationships in the community.
- Motivation and drive to succeed.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- You have a full driving license and access to a car.
*Our business model is suited to people who either work part-time, have another business or stay at home mums or dads looking to run their own home-based business. This business concept is not suited to people who have a full-time job due to the time and effort that is required in running a business.
The type of people that will succeed at this business concept is people who are self-driven, hardworking and are prepared to put the time and effort into their new business to ensure it grows into a successful and profitable business. The more time and effort is put into your events, the more remuneration is achieved.
Set Up Fee:
We have been operating our markets for 9 years now and with the help of our franchisee’s we now have regular events running from the South to the North of the United Kingdom. What we provide you is a ready-made business model that has been tested and proven successful for not only us but our franchisee’s. You will receive ongoing support and guidance from head office but also experienced franchisees.
**Join the UK’s first successful and long-standing franchised Baby & Children’s Market (nearly new and new sales) for an affordable SPECIAL OFFER low-cost one-off set up fee of £300 (normally £400) which includes our extensive event management and marketing guide to get you up and running. A large PVC outdoor banner, branded T-Shirt and your own exclusive new territory consisting of up to 4 market towns (with the option of expanding the territory).
Plus we will provide you with your own business email account, social media page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest) to promote your events on, access to our franchisee forum and website to upload your events, social media guides, professional branded marketing material (flyers, posters, banners, road signs, etc), key business company contacts, email templates, along with ongoing support and guidance when required.
We charge a flat affordable management fee per event rather than taking a large % of the revenue you generate. So the harder you work and the bigger your markets grow the more you gain from your business venture. Why should we gain more from your hard work?
The great thing about running your own business is you don’t have to wait until payday for the money to come in. As soon as you start promoting your events to gain stall bookings you will have positive cash flow coming into the business/your pocket before market day.
What you gain when joining the Baby & Children’s Market?
What we offer our Event Managers is the opportunity to run your own proven small business which is 100% managed by you! Our role is to provide you with all the key information you need to get you up and running within 7 – 8 weeks along with ongoing guidance and support which will help you grow a successful and profitable business in your area.
What you will generate and gain from joining our team:
- Stall booking fees generated – 100% goes to you.
- Market Day Entry fees – 100% goes to you.
- Local business sponsorship/advertising deals – 100% goes to you. See our advertising options we offer local and national businesses – http://www.babyandchildrensmarket.co.uk/business-sellers
- A comprehensive franchise event managers step-by-step manual that have everything you need to know about establishing, marketing and running your new business venture. So when ready you can be up and be running within weeks of joining!
- Social networking guide to help grow your business.
- Your exclusive territory will be initially made up of up to 3 market locations (by town/postcode/ boroughs) providing you with a large enough area for your business to grow. The option to expand this territory is available.
- All the marketing resources, email templates and documentation you will require to get you up and running!
- Baby and Children’s market email account.
- Use of our website (Dedicated area for your county)
- Dedicated Franchisee Forum to share and receive informative information and support.
- Use of our Facebook County pages (90,000 + followers across the board and growing) and Twitter to entice customers in your local area at attending your events.
- Opt-in email marketing mailing list that keeps our customers up to date with when and where our events are on each week.
- Use of our professional branded marketing material – flyers, banners, posters, loyalty cards, shopping bags and more.
- Use of our business contacts -insurance, printers, artwork designer, accountants, etc
- Use of our baby and children’s industry contacts.
- Ongoing support to help you every step of the way.
**Plus we have proven additional income boosting opportunities made available to Baby & Children’s Market franchisee’s to increase their revenue.
Testimonials from our Franchisees?
I have been a franchisee for 7 years and the support and knowledge you get from the franchisor and fellow franchisees is amazing, We are a fantastic team! Any questions about my experience e-mail Ingrid Mahadi – firstname.lastname@example.org
A franchisee of 6 years, now running markets in 5 areas. This is an excellent value franchise that is making me money, getting me out meeting people and has been a massive boost to my self-confidence. Well priced fees and a wealth of help and experience are readily available. I am available if you wish to get in touch – Heather Marsh – email@example.com
I have been a Franchisee for 2 years, and the help and knowledge from the franchisor are fantastic. Our team is amazing and we are all very proud to run such amazing events in our local communities. Feel free to contact me about my experience of being part of the original Baby and Children’s Market team. Wendy Adams. Feel feel to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been franchisees for 7 years now and run events in 6 areas, its a lot of hard work but the rewards and job satisfaction are worth all the effort we put in. The franchisor gives us so much support and guidance for all of our events and their advice is welcomed with open arms. You never feel alone with the network of other franchisees to share their experience and knowledge and their support is amazing. What a fabulous team we are! Happy to have a chat about our experience at email@example.com. Leon & Yvette Budd.
I have been a franchisee for just over a year, with the guidance and knowledge of the franchisor I have built an excellent small business working from home around the demands of having two little ones. We have an amazing community of franchisees around the country who all put in their best efforts to run successful and professional events. Long may this continue! I am always available if you would like to contact me. Hayley Trail
Why go it alone, when you can be part of an established well-respected award-winning fast-growing UK brand that provides you with ongoing support from us and from our experienced Event Managers along the way.
We have done all the hard work so we can provide you with a ready-made successful business opportunity that you can start when ready!
To date, we have received national media coverage on Channel 5 TV series as well as know publication such as Emma’s Diary, Mothercare’s Gurgle Magazine, Mother & Baby Magazine, Families Magazine, Primary Times Magazine, ABC Magazine, Raring to Go Magazine a variety of local newspapers and parenting magazines. Coverage on local radio stations across the UK.
As our brand awareness grows nationally in the coming years so does your small business grow with it.
Contact us TODAY for a no-obligation Franchise Information Pack
Either complete the form below or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you our no-obligation information pack. We thank you for your time and interest in joining the Baby & Children’s Market.