Become a home-based event manager TODAY!
Self-employed event managers required to run our popular nearly new sales across the UK on a franchise model.
- Gain new skills with running your own home-based business.
- Looking for a part-time, fun, flexible work-from-home opportunity that fits well around your family life?
- Dreading returning to work following the end of your maternity leave?
- Perhaps you are already back at work and have struggled with the constant juggling of drop-offs/picks ups and the stress that being a working mum brings.
Would you like to be a stay-at-home mum running your own home-based nearly new baby sales business that provides you with:
🔅 flexible hours
🔅 never miss a play or event at school
🔅 give yourself a pay rise
🔅 choose your holiday/time off
🔅 work from wherever you want
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to the above, then perhaps it’s time for a career change. It’s a great opportunity to gain new skills!
- My husband and I (parents to our now 12 yr old) launched the very first home-based event manager franchise concept in Berkshire back in November 2009. The first of its kind worldwide.
- Over the 10 years, so many parents have gained so much from our pop-up nearly new baby sales along with saving a fortune on toys, clothes, equipment, and more.
- So much has happened since we started our first nearly new baby sale in Berkshire which seems a long time ago now.
- In the past 10 years, we have seen it grown beyond our expectations with the help of our fantastic team of dedicated franchisees. A lot has been learned along the way and a lot of fun has been had expanding our business nationwide.
What kind of people are we looking for?
- We are looking for self-driven enthusiastic individuals who are outgoing, friendly, hardworking, and have an inner determination to succeed.
- Our business model suits individuals who are self-motivated and keen to set up their own home-based business that is fun, flexible, and works well with their family life.
- Having a good local knowledge of your area, where family-friendly businesses are located, and where parents (mums) hang out is ideal!
Become a home-based event manager TODAY and run your own fun, flexible, and rewarding nearly new baby sales near you!
*No event management experience required but ideal. We provide all the necessary training and ongoing support!
Please contact us TODAY for a no-obligation information pack that details our one-off affordable joining fee and what we offer.
Either complete the form below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you our no-obligation work-from-home event manager opportunity.
We thank you for your time and interest in joining the Baby and Children’s Market team.
Visit us on Facebook. CLICK HERE!
Please check your spam if you don’t receive the email!