To register for a seller stall at our Baby & Children’s Markets please:
- Complete stall application form below or click on our BOOK A STALL button.
- Pay for your stall booking online using the PayPal instant payment option if offered. If not offered by the event organiser a stall booking confirmation email and invoice detailing alternative payment options such as bank transfer will be emailed to you within 3 – 4 working days upon receipt of booking request.
- We do not accept POD (payments on the day).
- Your stall booking is not confirmed unless payment is received in full within the time frame required by the event organiser.
- A follow-up email will be sent by the event organiser 2 weeks prior to market day with information regarding market day set up times and procedures. Along with our helpful Top Tips for Selling More guide that contains information to help you have a successful day.
- If you have not received this information 2 weeks prior to market day please contact the event organiser. Their contact details are on your stall booking confirmation email, event listing or our Contacts Us page on the website.
- For business sellers, we accept bookings on a first come, first service basis. If we have already accepted a same or similar business we will contact you along with refunding your payment if payment has been sent/received. Alternatively, the event organiser may be able to move your booking to a future event depending on availability.
Our Payment Methods we offer:
- PayPal transfer.
- Credit Card payment via PayPal.
- Direct Bank Transfer
*Please ensure the event organisers email address has been added to your email safe list to ensure you receive their correspondence relating to market day. Email address is detailed on the stall booking confirmation email you have received or on the event listing.
Stall Application Form:
Market you wish to apply for:
Description of goods for sale:
How did you hear about us?
** Upon submitting this form to book a stall you are accepting our terms and conditions that are written in our sellers information pack. Thank-you.