BOOK A STALL! Sell on your unused children’s items at a Nearly New Baby Sales near you?
The Baby & Children’s Market pop up nearly new baby sales is the place where ‘Smart Parents’ BUY, SELL and SAVE a fortune on children’s items! Seller takes home 100% of their sales profit on the day!
- Find a nearly new baby sale near you?
- Do you have stacks of out-grown nearly new baby and children’s toys, clothes, books, games, equipment, maternity items, etc. from birth to 8 years taking over your house?
- Are you spending hours uploading your items online and getting very little for the effort? Or dealing with eBay and Facebook time wasters?
- Are you packing up and coding all your items for other people to sell on your behalf, then lose out on negotiating the price and having to pay a large commission?
- If so, then why not BOOK A STALL at one of our Baby & Children’s Markets near you and make money from your outgrown baby & children’s items?
- It’s simple, fun, and stress-free PLUS you take home 100% of SALES PROFIT YOU MAKE on the day!
- You have complete control over your stall, how you set it up, and how you price your items!
- Plus you have the opportunity to negotiate your prices directly with the buyer so you don’t miss out on a sale!
- ALL Baby & Children’s Markets are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- We pride ourselves and making sure all our events are advertised well to ensure we gain high footfall on the day to get results for our sellers!
- ALL events are COVID-19 compliant to ensure our customers health and safety are a priority.
So come and join us at a market near you. Have a fun day out with other like-minded Mums & Dads, gain your storage room back, and on top of all MAKE SOME CASH!
READY TO BOOK A STALL? Then click the BOOK A STALL button below:
Here is how it works: Stall hire is between £12 – £25 (pending location) check with the event organiser.
- Table hire – standard trestle 6ft x 2 ft plus chair.
- Space for 2 – 3 large items (pending location) check with the event organiser.
- Sellers take home 100% profit on the day!
Items that can be sold on a Nearly New stall?
- Any quality, nearly new baby and children’s toys, clothes, books, games, equipment, maternity items, etc. from birth to 8 years.
- If items were bought or received as gifts but not used or still have labels on them then your welcome to sell them at your stall.
- If you are selling NEW products for a business then please go to our Business Sellers Page for more information.
- Payment for your stall is required strictly within 7 days upon receipt of your booking confirmation & invoice to fully confirm your stall.
- By paying the stallholder’s fee, you agree to our terms & conditions stated by Baby & Children’s Market Ltd which are located on our stall booking form. If unable to access our terms & conditions policy ask the event organiser to email you a copy.
- Book your stall by clicking the BOOK A STALL HERE button. If your preferred market is already sold out, then please click on the Market Dates page for more market dates and locations or visit us on Facebook @BabyandChildrensMarketUK
Our stall booking process:
- Once you have completed and submitted your booking form you will then receive an automatic message from our website confirming that your booking has been received and send to the event organiser.
- Once the event organiser receives your booking they will then confirm availability to the particular event you have requested to attend by emailing you an official booking confirmation and invoice for the stall booking fee within 3 – 4 working days.
- If the event is fully booked the event organiser will inform you and provide you with alternative dates or offer to place you on the waiting list.
- To fully confirm your stall we require your stall booking fee strictly within 7 days of the date of booking confirmation. If payment is not received within this time your stall is not fully confirmed and can be reallocated to another customer on our waiting list.
- Please email us or phone us if you do not receive this confirmation email, within 3-4 working days after completing the booking form and we will follow it up.
- Once the stall booking fee has been received by the event organiser, you will then receive our ”Market Day Information two weeks prior to the market day which will provide you with all the necessary information relating to market day. If you have any special requests then please contact the event organiser and they will do their best to accommodate you.
We look forward to seeing you on market day!
**You can read our website terms and conditions, privacy, and cookies policy by following this link. Baby-and-Children’s-Market-Privacy-and-Cookies-Policy (2)