We are always on the lookout for beautiful new products and gifted designers to showcase at Baby & Children’s Markets. If your business is aimed at children and mums then Baby & Children’s Market can provide a cost effective way to access potential customers.
We have a range of effective, value-for-money options to promote your business with Baby & Children’s Market. BECOME A MARKET SPONSOR! (see below advertising opportunities)
All our events are covered by public liability insurance.
How do I set up a stall?
Handmade Stall £15 – £20. Information stalls £20 – £25. Business stalls £25 – £35 to promote & sell (pending location – ask Event Manager to clarify)
6ft x 2 ft trestle table & chairs
Your business flyers/voucher included in our 100 goody bags.
Space for a small size displays or pull up banner next to your stall (display provided by you).
Please note: Business stalls are free to give out information via flyers/bags etc from their stall, but may not walk around the venue giving out information
TO BOOK A BUSINESS STALL click on the BOOK A STALL button, select an event you wish to attend and fill in the form!
Additional advertising opportunities Baby and Children’s Market offer local and national businesses:
- We will hand out to our buyers your marketing flyer and/or promotional gift/voucher in our 100 goody bags.
- Promotional material must be specifically relevant to mums and children in the 0 – 10 year’s age group.
- This is a great, low-cost way to advertise a promotion or special offer!
- From £10 a sale or £25 for 3 sales
- Sell your products or promote your business direct to our customers. We aim to have only one of each type of business at each market. Business stalls are limited at each event – Stalls from £20 – £35 per sale
- Plus place your business advert on the back of our professional marketing flyer that goes out to 3,000 – 5,000 parents in the local community for each event for –
- A7 size advert on 3,000 flyers – £50 or
- A7 size advert on 5,000 flyers – £70 or
- A6 size advert on 3,000 flyers – £90 or
- A6 size advert on 5,000 flyers – £120
- A business stall at the sale and your flyers in the 100 goody bags
- Business advert on the back of our marketing flyer to promote the event that goes out to 3,000 – 5,000 parents in the community.
- Decorate the venue with your banner, balloons, and bunting.
- Coverage on Twitter, Facebook and our e-newsletter with links to your website.
- 3 months website advertising
- £120 per sale without the flyer advertising or £160 per sale with the flyer advertising option
If you are a photography business and keen to target families and pregnant mums then why not BOOK A STALL to give out your flyers/take customer contacts or bring along a POP UP mobile studio if we have the room to accommodate at the venue. Our targeted audience is parents-to-be, parents with children aged from birth to 8 years along with grandparents who attend our award winning pop-up markets attract large crowds of buyers through our doors.
To get the most out of your experience we have a special photography package to promote your services at our Baby & Children’s Market sales. Please note this package is limited to one photography business per sale so there will no competing business or offer at the same sale. This will be booked on a first come first served basis. As our customers love a bargain from past experience photography businesses that promote a special ‘on the day offer‘ with a significant cost saving are far more successful at Baby & Children’s Markets. So if you are willing to have a special offer on the day then our markets are for you.
Photography Package – £70 per event includes
Your flyers included in our 100 goody bags given out to our buyers through the door.
A stall at the market to showcase and promote your product and services you offer face to face with our customers.
Promotion of your offer on our Facebook / Twitter feeds in the run up to the market.
2-month promotion of your business and offer on our website.
*A ‘pop-up studio‘ to take photos of the market maybe a possibly depending on space at the venue. Please check with the event organiser for details.
* Please note all the above packages can be changed to suit your needs and budget.
We market our nearly new sales extensively in the local areas we run our events in. With 3,000 to 5000 leaflets and posters that are delivered to local child/mums focused businesses such as nurseries, businesses that put on activities, primary and pre-schools, cafe’s, libraries, children’s centers, playgroups, and soft play. Plus banners and signs are put up in and around the town to attract passing customers.
We have listings and adverts on various websites that promote local and national events, where parents buy and sell on children’s items, social networking groups along with featured listings on well-known parenting sites such as Netmums, Mumsnet etc.
We also have featured advertising on popular local and national parenting magazines that are aimed at families and mums along with local newspapers to get the word out.
We have a significant fanbase on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter with over 90,000 fans that are kept up to date with when and where our events are on across the UK along with local and national news of interest.
We also send out a twice a month eNewsletter that goes out to our large database of subscribers who have opted into our email newsletter.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO WE ATTRACT THROUGH OUR DOORS?
Our sales sell out weeks in advance and on market day gain on average over 250 buyers at each sale. With our MEGA markets attracting over 400 buyers through our doors!
If you are interested in any of our advertising options above then please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the market you are interested in attending.
Additional information to assist:
All business stall-holders must have on hand on the day a certificate of Public Liability Insurance. If you do not have Public Liability Insurance you can contact the National Market Traders Federation by clicking on the link http://www.nmtf.co.uk. Please note: the Baby and Children’s Market are not affiliated with this company. If you are a small craft business you should be able to find a year’s public and product liability insurance for around £50.
Food stallholders must provide a Food Hygiene Certificate, proof of registration as a food business with their local council and a copy of their Council Kitchen Inspection/application.
It is your personal responsibility as a business s to ensure you trade legally and safely at all times. You need to check if you comply with the Sale of Goods Act, Trade Descriptions Act, Social Security Act (NIC Contributions), Product Liability, Public Liability, and others, which affect some traders but not all, include Food Hygiene Regulations, VAT Registration, and Registration of Businesses.